Been training every day for the past 2 weeks and there is a huge improvement in Saffy. I think she has overtaken me in the learning stakes. My husband has taken to videoing us during training yesterday and today and although it makes me feel self-conscious I am able to learn so much from the playback. Saffy doesn't need this feedback she is doing very well on her own. She was a feisty little pup and wasn't afraid of anything thing she learned how to switch the light of the garage on by climbing on the mower (see picture)
One lady and her dog. My training journal that follows myself and my amazing dog Saffy.
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Been training every day for the past 2 weeks and there is a huge improvement in Saffy. I think she has overtaken me in the learning stakes. My husband has taken to videoing us during training yesterday and today and although it makes me feel self-conscious I am able to learn so much from the playback. Saffy doesn't need this feedback she is doing very well on her own. She was a feisty little pup and wasn't afraid of anything thing she learned how to switch the light of the garage on by climbing on the mower (see picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment